There will be no classes on Tuesday April 3 and Tuesday April 10 while Sigong is away.
Regular Tuesdays starts again Tuesday April 17.
Promotions as of today March 26, 2018:
1. Stanley Ngui will be focused on the Ngui-Matrix, and development of the tools and methods which facilitate its usability for practitioners and the public. He is promoted to Chief Integrative Medicine Doctor.
2. Justin Ngui will be the Principle Practitioner and Clinical Supervisor at Nguistyle.
3. Jessie Zsolt will be practicing as a Registered Acupuncturist as soon as her official license is received from the College (which we hope will be very soon).
4. Angela Szeto will join the Nguistyle family as an apprentice.
1. Ann will be leaving the Nguistyle family within a week to seek new adventure. She will be missed by us all.
This year is the year of the Earth Dog! We welcome this year as a very different energy than the one that has previously been occupying our life space. It is a time of more inner reflection and focus on the self. We welcome the new energy and look forward to being grounded in our upcoming energetic year!
Sun leen fai lok! Gung hai fat choi!
The the first of our workshops on the Bio-Energetic method developed by Grandmaster Stanley Ngui is in the books!
Many great experiences were shared as well as introducing the beginnings of a new wave of preventative and continual care for the fight against cancer!
Future workshops will be posted on the website for further instruction, as well as the next iteration of Session #1 for those who missed the workshop.
Grandmaster Stanley Ngui hopes to bring more workshops to the public and continue to speak, demonstrate and take part in healing with everyone much more in the future!
Stay tuned to our emails and our blog posting for more details.
Sigong and some our qigong students will be attending Rome this year to head to the Qigong Symposium put together by Maria (aka Marisa) Luisa Voca.
Please take a look at the website here: Qigong Symposium
Also see Maria’s website: Maria’s Background
Sigong will be away in Japan from September 21 – October 3, where he will be speaking in the 2016 Health Qigong International Forum.
More details can be found here:
2016 Qigong Forum Japan Brochure
Qigong Culture Japan Website
Sifu Justin Ngui will be taking some time away for the family until June 2016.
Sigong Stanley will be teaching as regularly scheduled.
Justin Ngui appears on the local Toronto radio station 102.1 The Edge speaking about Chinese New Year and Acupuncture.
Justin Ngui on 102.1 The Edge