As you may already be aware, Covid -19 has been declared a global pandemic by the World Health Organization. That said, this is a pandemic that has the potential to be controlled and contained. In our collective efforts to do that, we have made significant changes to our policies and procedures within the clinic. Again, the intention of these changes is to ensure that we are working together to optimize health and safety of patients, their families as well as staff.
Some of the changes include:
- All surfaces in the clinic will be wiped down after patient visits including bed, door handles, pillow.
- Clinic surfaces will be cleaned multiple times daily, such as floors and washroom.
- Reccomedation that all patients bring their own blankets, pillows and indoor shoes.
- Masks by all staff.
- Diligent hand washing by all staff.
- Staff feeling ill will be advised to stay home.
- Preventative herbal formulas given to staff and available for purchase by patients to prevent catching the virus.
We will continue to be proactive in our efforts and would like to thank the entire staff as well as our patients for supporting each other during this time.