Starting June 1, 2020 the clinic will be back open, with the following hours during the week of June 1st to June 5th.
New hours will be determined for the second week of June, based on how well the current operations of the clinic run with physical distancing and enhanced hygiene policies in place.
Hours for Practitioners as follows:
Dr. Stanley Ngui: Mon to Fri | 7:00am to 1:00pm
Justin Ngui: Will not be working this week June 1 to 5
Jessie Zsolt: Mon to Fri | 5:00pm to 8:00pm
New policies regarding appointments:
- Patient may be accompanied by at most one person to their appointment.
- Patient required to bring their own mask (otherwise we cannot allow entry).
- At most one patient in the clinic outside of a treatment room at a time.
- Patient arrives in parking lot, waits for entry and calls reception at 905-597-5007 to notify the clinic they have arrived.
- Patient will receive a text message when able to enter the clinic.
- Sanitize hands and enter.
- Pre-payment required before appointment (through website or at reception desk).
- Treatment therapy with practitioner commences.
- Session ends and practitioner sees out patient.
- Patient sanitizes hands and exits the clinic.
We look foward to seeing all of you back at the clinc!
Please call to book your appointment!